Disability Rights Center - NH
64 North Main Street, Suite 2, 3rd Floor
Concord, NH 03301-4913
Phone Number: 603-228-0432
Fax Number: 603-225-2077
The Disability Rights Center - NH, is dedicated to eliminating barriers existing in New Hampshire to the full and equal enjoyment of civil and other legal rights by people with disabilities.
The Disability Rights Center - NH (DRC) is New Hampshire's designated Protection and Advocacy agency and authorized by federal statute "to pursue legal, administrative and other appropriate remedies" on behalf of individuals with disabilities. The DRC is a statewide organization that is independent from state government or service providers.
The DRC provides information, referral, advice, and legal representation and advocacy to individuals with disabilities on a wide range of disability-related problems. We can help advocate for legal rights in the areas of:
- Special Education
- Assistive Technology
- Access to, or Discrimination in, Mental Health, Developmental Disability, and Brain Injury Services
- Medical and Financial Assistance
- Veterans and Military Families
- The Elimination of Physical Barriers in Public Accommodations
- Access to Voting and other Fundamental Civil Rights
- Freedom from Abuse, Neglect, and Unwarranted Restraint and Seclusion