18 Low Avenue
Concord, NH 03301
Phone Number: 603-228-0432
Fax Number: 603-225-2077
The Disabilities Rights Center is dedicated to eliminating barriers existing in New Hampshire to the full and equal enjoyment of civil and other legal rights by people with disabilities.
The Disabilities Rights Center (DRC) is New Hampshire's designated Protection and Advocacy agency and authorized by federal statute "to pursue legal, administrative and other appropriate remedies" on behalf of individuals with disabilities. The DRC is a statewide organization that is independent from state government or service providers.
The DRC provides information, referral, advice, and legal representation and advocacy to individuals with disabilities on a wide range of disability-related problems. We can help advocate for legal rights in the areas of:
- Special Education
- Assistive Technology
- Access to, or Discrimination in, Mental Health, Developmental Disability, and Brain Injury Services
- Medical and Financial Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Elimination of Physical Barriers in Public Accommodations
- Access to Voting and other Fundamental Civil Rights
- Freedom from Abuse, Neglect, and Unwarranted Restraint and Seclusion